Stay tuned for more information!
Questions? Please contact the Editor-in-Chief, Paula Shulman, at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Fall 2013: Bioethics, Health Policy, and Alternative Dispute Resolution in the Age of Obamacare
- Fall 2012: Negotiating the Extremes: Impossible Political Dialogues in the 21st Century
- Fall 2011: Culture, Religion and Conflict Resolution: What’s Identity and Faith Got To Do With It?
- Fall 2010: Energy and the Environment: Preventing and Resolving Conflicts
- Fall 2009: Conflict Resolution at Work: ADR in the Private and Public Sectors
- Fall 2008: Whither Arbitration?
- Spring 2004: Justice in Mediation
- Spring 2003: Negotiating With Terrorists And Non-State Actors: The Journey To World Peacey
- Fall 2002: ADR in the Entertainment Industry
- Spring 2002: Arbitrating Corporate Malfeasance
- Fall 2001: Sports Law and ADR
- 2000: Using Alternative Dispute Resolution in Intellectual Property Cases
- 1999: Addressing the “Redress”: A Discussion of the Status of the United States Postal Service’s Transformative Mediation Program
- 1999: Shed their Swords and Armor to Enter Certain ADR Arenas?
- 1998: The State of the States: Dispute Resolution in the Courts