All in the Family:
Intimate Issues and ADR
The Symposium, convening on October 19th, was a raging success.
200 attendees gathered at the Benjamin N. Cardozo School of Law for a full day of panel discussions that were endlessly engaging, rousing and inspiring.
The many renowned presenters included:
Professor David Hoffman, Professor Joanna Grossman, Professor Forrest Mosten, Abby Wittlin Tolchinsky, Ellie Wertheim, Professor Ed Stein, Justice Jacqueline Silbermann, Peter Salem, Professor Stacey Platt, Professor Herbie DiFonzo, Nadia Shahram, Jody Miller, Professor Kelly Browe Olson, Professor Michael Broyde, Professor Lela Love, Alla Roytberg, Rachel Green, Zena Zumeta, and Robert K. Collins.
- Fall 2014: Is Mediation a Sleeping Beauty
- Fall 2013: Bioethics, Health Policy, and Alternative Dispute Resolution in the Age of Obamacare
- Fall 2012: Negotiating the Extremes: Impossible Political Dialogues in the 21st Century
- Fall 2011: Culture, Religion and Conflict Resolution: What’s Identity and Faith Got To Do With It?
- Fall 2010: Energy and the Environment: Preventing and Resolving Conflicts
- Fall 2009: Conflict Resolution at Work: ADR in the Private and Public Sectors
- Fall 2008: Whither Arbitration?
- Spring 2004: Justice in Mediation
- Spring 2003: Negotiating With Terrorists And Non-State Actors: The Journey To World Peacey
- Fall 2002: ADR in the Entertainment Industry
- Spring 2002: Arbitrating Corporate Malfeasance
- Fall 2001: Sports Law and ADR
- 2000: Using Alternative Dispute Resolution in Intellectual Property Cases
- 1999: Addressing the “Redress”: A Discussion of the Status of the United States Postal Service’s Transformative Mediation Program
- 1999: Shed their Swords and Armor to Enter Certain ADR Arenas?
- 1998: The State of the States: Dispute Resolution in the Courts